Tuesday 30 August 2016

Airline Companies, part 5: Not that satisfied







Some airline companies didn't satisfy my deeds properly








photo from www.aviationwa.org.au







I wasn't that found of Virgin Australia although I think Richard Branson is a genius. I had 3 flights with them: one from sydney to Dubai, and two inland flights. All flights were smooth but something just troubled me. Perhaps it was just how the airport personal behaved. They behave like they are pissed of. My experience on flight from Melbourne to Sydney let me understand that Virgin Australia would actually give me some films to watch if only I download the application first. And I did it in order to watch movies on my flight from Sydney to Cairns. This didn't happened. They insisted me to hire their tablet to watch films.  Also some flights were late, such the one from Melbourne to Sydney. It would have been nice if it was mentioned, since I had to run trhough custom and luggage delivery. And although I had booked by Etihad, and should have enjoyed the meal ad beverages between Melbourne and Sydney, this wasn't on programme.
Perhaps it was Etihad that should have mentioned about it. Virgin Australia doesn't seem to regon points to Etihad although it's a partner. 
Really disappointing.
https://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/



photo from www.airlines-inform.com
Less pleasent was my flight with the Indonesian Merpati Airlines from Bali to Lombok.
I really thought we were going to crash.
I was a guest with Club Med at Bali and their tour to Lombok included a flight with Merpati.
(Club Med should check up their safety standards.
http://www.merpati-air.net




photo from www.giornalettismo.com

Alitalia flight attendants have that "hey bro" attitude; a bit like I should be happy they even exist. Something I would expect visiting Jamaica. Webside is not user friendly:  Once I start to book, I can't find any of the deals, the carry on plane is not theirs and the total amount of my flights turns to be higher than the world tour with Qantas. 
Or perhaps I'm only too critical towards Alitalia.   https://www.alitalia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment