Monday 29 August 2016

Airline Companies part 1 KLM and AirFrance

In my short 50 years of age, I have taken few airplanes

There are some particularities in each airline company I'd like to point out.

What ever flight you take, make your loved one the co-pilot
(aforism for love life, facebbok page)


photo www.pilotcareernews.com
By my saying the best airline company is KLM. I lived in the Netherlands for over 10 years and took KLM regularly. And this airline company has never let me down. Besides the fact that their personal is highly qualified, multilingual and professional, those planes hardly never land late. KLM is a part of Skyteam. Seats are spacious: they are made to fit dutch passangers, that are in the statistic the highest population in the world.
At KLM flights I have always been treated well, and I have consumed some seat up there.
Once when we got back from Guayaquil making a stop over to Bonaire, we got business seats due to the membership of Flying Blue programme. So thank you so much.
I have flown with KLM to China, to Italy Greece and to Finland from the Netherlands, To USA, and so on. https://www.klm.com

photo www.queerty.com
I had a taste of AirFrance, also a member of Skyteam, while on my trip to Montreal.
We had some inconvenience with the departure time, that was later than planned, and thus got back the total amount of the tickets. Not bad from Sky team.
The flight from Paris to Montreal was smooth in both ways, and I guess I slept most of the time, because I remember so very little out of it.
http://www.airfrance.com



Please feel free to contact me for further information of other airline carriers if not mentioned here.

Ask permission to the sharing of the photos from their authors






No comments:

Post a Comment