Thursday 13 October 2016

Time out

Hi folks

I need to take some time out, due to my job as a tour leader. 

I have been busy visiting Italy with a friend for nearly 8 days and will go to 4 regions in the next coming 20 days. 

I will have exciting new stories to tell you once I will be back from my trips. 

At the moment I am busy with copying text I need to study for my ultimate locations. 
My printer is like smoking from all those copies. And time to time it kind of stop for a protest. 
This is not going to be easy. 

I am also preparing 2 different luggage:
One to go to Sardinia, where temperature should still be around +14°C - +25°C
And an other one to go to central Italy, where temperature change from +5°C to + 25°C and where the weather can be anything; from rain to sun, from frost to snow. 

photo Midtown Luggage storage


I need to roll my clothes in order not to make them wrinkled, and take as little space as possible. 
Yes I have ssen all those tutorials from You Tube about how to occupy less space possible. I will use them when I come back with all the souvenirs. 
The point is that some clothes take littlw space, while some take a lot and I can't make them smaller, like shoes: I need a lots of shoes. 
I am "Imelda Marcos" of my own, I have to admit, since I love shoes and I can't go anywhere unless I have shoes for every possible occasion, like to dance, to walk, to "bath" and to walk in my hotel room. No, the bath slippers wont do. 


photo Style on Main




I am not quite sure wether I should take any bathing suit with me. There should be some nice days when the temperature rises up to nearly +30°C, but it is still October and the sea water temperature starts to get a bit too cold. That creates and other problem of "Imelda Marcosing": I can't choose just one !!!

photo of Royal Thigness


And now we are in the hand bags. This is another question I need to resolve. Do I really need like 10 handbags on my 20 day trip? I mean; I have that green skirt and yellow blouse so I need that one bag that fits my dress. 
Then I have those simil leather tights and huge T-shirt so I need a big handbag to go with it. And that sporty suit; definitely something easy. 
Why can't I just wear black and white? 

photo of Elle


I bet that the photos I download afterwords show me with same clothes, same shoes and with just one freeking hand back. 

(No... No photos of me in bikini's)

Wish me luck !!!









                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment